The career fair offers a structured networking environment for individuals interested in working in Africa or in an Africa-focused organization to connect with potential employers doing business in Africa.
- Business in operation for < 2 years
- Full-time founder/team
- Received < $25k in financing (particularly equity financing)
Strong emphasis on demonstrated ambition and ability (of business model) to scale to be a pan-African or regional powerhouse. Businesses is selected typically can and want to be multi-million dollar businesses in the coming 5 years.
- Fast-track for consideration to be on the Class of 2015 of ALN Ventures (if current students and can only get on it full time in the following year, ALN can also consider fast tracking you in a year – for the class of 2016)
- A guaranteed one-on-one business consultation with the ALN Ventures team
- Invitations to numerous ALN Ventures events between Jan ’15 – Mar ’15 and in the preceding months
- As a partner offering, Demeter Card benefits including discounted service offerings – ranging from legal and financial services to web hosting and international travel.
- Training provided by the vendors of the services above
More information to still come …
DJ Zimo – Owner, 745 Entertainment and DJZimoWeddings.com
As the co-founder of the Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA), owner of 745 Entertainment and DJZimoWeddings.com, ZIMO has made an international name for himself as both a DJ and as an entertainment personality. With access to the biggest names in music, ZIMO has worked alongside Diddy, Nas, Ne-Yo, Tu-Face and many more. He inspires to become a major force in the entertainment industry. His overarching goal is to entertain. In doing so, ZIMO unites people and creatively shines a positive light on not only Nigeria, but on all of Africa.